Get Sonofit Now for a Limited Time to Help Heal Tinnitus and Other Ear Problems... (Special Offer 50% Off)
(Read the full review below)
Click Table Of Contents To See What's In This Review:
OUR CUT THE CHASE QUICK OVERVIEW
Over 12,500 reviews. 4.93 star rating (out of 5 stars)
Excellent Customer service with a 60-Day No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee
Not only aids in hearing support, but helps with memory and focus. Plus for orders of 3 or more get 2 special bonus books.
What You Need to Know Before Taking Sonofit. An in-depth review of the Pros & Cons
If you struggle with hearing issues...
- Have ringing in your ears
- Worried your hearing loss will get worse
- Tired of OTC pills and medicines that only seem to make it worse
Sonofit might be able to help you treat your hearing issues safely.
Sonofit Ear Drops are an all-natural solution for anyone suffering from tinnitus, ear pain, inflammation and hearing loss.
The proprietary formula of herbal extracts helps to reduce ototoxicity, minimizing the possibility of further hearing damage, while promoting long term ear health and providing fast relief.
Who is this for?
Anyone suffering from ear problems, tinnitus, and hearing loss.
What is it?
A supplement that supports hearing and improves ear health with an all natural bened of essential oils and other proprietary ingredients.
What does it do?
Sonofit Ear Drops provide fast and effective relief from tinnitus, ear pain, ear inflammation, hearing loss, and ototoxicity—all while promoting overall ear health.
This product should be available to everyone!" My hearing is a lot improved and sharper. My vertigo has also subsided, which is fantastic. I adore SonoFit and cannot recommend it highly enough!
- Tom Stevenson New York, USA
"Everyone should hjave this droduct! It feels like my hearing is so much better and sharper. Also, it feels like my vertigo is gone too, which is amazing. I love Sonofit. I can't recommend it enough.
- Emma Lane New York, USA
"Before Sonofit, I mostly had to just smile and nod during most converstaions; I could barely hear anyone properly. Now, it feels like I got my old life back."
- Luke Conner Chicago, USA
Click Below To Select Your Discount Package
What Causes Hearing Loss, Impairments, and Tinnitus?
Hearing loss and tinnitus are conditions that can significantly affect our quality of life. These two issues are mainly caused by damage to the tiny cells in the inner ear.
The most common five causes of hearing loss and tinnitus:
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Ototoxic medications
Noise induced hearing loss occurs when sound is too loud for prolonged periods of time and damages the inner ear cells. Repeated exposure to environments with loud sounds, such as concerts or construction sites, can cause permanent damage to our ears.
Aging, also known as presbycusis, involves progressive hearing loss typically seen as people get older. This age-related hearing loss usually begins around 50 years old and continues to worsen until it's difficult to hear higher pitched conversations or recognize words within a sentence.
Ototoxic medications are those drugs which have been known to cause hearing loss or tinnitus when taken at high doses over prolonged periods of time. Common medications that may result in this form of hearing impairment are certain antibiotics, aspirin, diuretics and cancer treatments among others.
An earwax blockage is one of the most common causes of temporary hearing loss but if untreated may lead to more permanent forms of impairment. It can be easily treated in some cases through medication or minor surgery; however larger obstructions may require a more significant procedure for removal since there is no natural way for your body to expel these wax build ups from inside your ear canal.
Infections such as otitis media (an infection inside the middle ear) and otitis externa (an outer ear infection) can also be responsible for temporary or even more serious permanent forms of hearing loss depending on severity and duration before treatment was initiated.
In addition headaches accompanied by dizziness might indicate an infection even before any significant changes to normal patterns are noticed in audiological tests administered by healthcare professionals.
Noise-induced hearing loss and presbycusis, or aging-related hearing loss, both lead to damage to the hair cells and nerve fibers in the inner ear which transmit sound signals to the brain.
Also, ototoxic medications and some infections can cause nerve damage that affects hearing as well. Understanding these causes of hearing impairment is vital for prevention and treatment.
Sonofit Review: Does It Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
The Sonofit website references over 35 studies that verify its ability to help people with ear and hearing problems.
We reference a full list of all the research and references associated with Sonofit at the end of this review. You can also find more information on the scientific background of the product on the official website.
What Exactly Is Sonofit?
SonoFit is an all-natural product that contains a combination of premium herbs and natural ingredients to help reduce the ringing in the ears associated with tinnitus.
The serum is designed to be absorbed directly into the affected area, leading to more targeted results than other treatments.
Unlike medications, using SonoFit does not expose you to any of the harmful side effects that can come with medication use.
SonoFit is free from synthetic chemicals or pesticides which means it has less of an environmental impact than many other treatments available today.
By avoiding dangerous prescription medications, users may reduce their risk of negative health effects while also promoting an eco-friendly lifestyle choice.
Who Is Sonofit For?
Somoft is designed to help those with ear problems. Tinnitus, ear infections, pain, hearing loss and inflammation can all be treated.
It's about achieving effective results without having to take unnecessary risks. It utilizes a range of powerful tools such as automated diagnosis, personalized treatments and advanced monitoring that ensure the best possible outcomes with minimal effort.
Somoft has shown its effectiveness in treating common conditions easily and safely, allowing users to reclaim their sense of sound health quickly and effectively.
How Does Sonofit Work?
SonoFit is a ear drop that helps with ear damage. It contains ingredients that work to combat ototoxins, which can affect the eardrum, signal and sound.
The oil-based formula helps remove excess wax and prevents irritation and dryness by keeping the inner parts of ears hydrated.
It also provides essential nutrients to the body, relieves inflammation and improves communication between the brain and body for better hearing.
Three ways Sonofit targets ear problems:
1. Eliminates 'ototoxicity.'
Ototoxicity is the damaging effect of certain substances on the ears. It can cause harm to both auditory and balance systems by interfering with their functioning.
- Ototoxicity can result from substances such as medications, cosmetics, industrial chemicals, antibiotics and recreational drugs.
- Common symptoms include tinnitus (ringing in the ears), hearing loss or impaired hearing, vertigo (dizziness), and facial nerve dysfunction.
- Proper diagnosis and treatment is necessary to prevent permanent damage; extra caution should also be used when dealing with potential triggers.
2. Fights Ear Inflammation
Sonofit contains antioxidants which help reduce inflammation in the ear.
- Ear inflammation can be caused by bacteria/virus, allergens/irritants, and physical trauma.
- Sonofit contains antioxidants which help reduce ear inflammation.
- It is an effective way to combat the impacts of ear inflammation.
3. Improves Brain and Body Connection
Sonofit provides an enhanced way to improve both our brain and body functions through improved ear functioning.
- - The ear consists of a canal and eardrum, and other tiny parts, like three small bones that help turn sounds into signals that the brain interprets.
- Connections between the ear and other body parts like muscles and veins help us coordinate better when doing activities like running or dancing.
- These connections also give messages to our body about shifts in balance to keep us upright even when we move suddenly or when we get up after lying down.
What Makes Sonofit Different From Other Products?
SonoFit differs from similar products because it is made with natural ingredients such as mullein, garlic oil, and other essential oils which can provide additional benefits when used properly.
The combination of natural ingredients allows users to benefit from being more balanced, energized and powerful in their everyday lives.
SonoFit utilizes herbs that have been used for centuries and specially formulated and uniquely blended to enhance their effectiveness. With no artificial additives and synthetic components, users can trust this system to be safe, reliable and effective for long term health objectives.
The combination of essential oils and natural herbs helps the body safely absorb more nutrients. This enables it to better take advantage of the existing the bodies natural immunity system and enhance recovery on a cellular level.
Does Sonofit Actually Work?
To determine if a product works, we look at two factors:
- Customer reviews and testimonies
- Scientific research
Let's start with the science.
A 2019 study found the chemical makeup of garlic oil targets the microorganisms in the ear canal and middle ear, which aids in fighting infections and hearing problems.
Research done in 2015 showed that taking Omega-3 fatty acid supplements can help prevent progressive hearing loss.
The research found that the supplements stop changes in an important chemical called homocysteine, which can be found in a part of the ear called the cochlea. This chemical change can lead to deafness.
So these Omega-3 supplements can help keep your ears—and your hearing—in good shape!
The International Journal of Molecular Sciences (Jan 2022) reported, Cichoric Acid may help protect hair cells from drugs that can damage hearing. These types of drugs are called ototoxic.
Our ears have a lot of very small and delicate hair cells. These hair cells help us hear sounds and believe it or not, their health is very important for our hearing.
Ototoxic drugs can damage these hair cells and make it harder for us to hear. Cichoric Acid may help prevent this kind of damage by acting like a protective layer against the drug's effects.
For a full list of research, see below.
What about client feedback?
Sonofit has an average 4.93 out of 5 star rating with over 12,500 reviews.
The company also conducted over 35 clinical test to verify Sonofit works.
Overall, the consensus is that Sonofit does what it claims to do.
The regular use of SonoFit can help reduce ear infection symptoms such as itching or discomfort.
SonoFit is an all-natural and non-toxic product that is safe to use without prescription or medical supervision while still being effective in treating and preventing ear infections.
Here is a brief list of the active ingredients:
- Tea Tree Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Olive Oil
- DL-Alpha Tocopherol
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Garlic Oil
For a full list of all ingredients in Sonofit, visit the official website here.
Sonofit Doesage: How To Take It
SonoFit is a liquid product for ear health that comes in 30mL bottles.
SonoFit should be placed in both ears twice daily for optimal results, with three drops each time.
Many want to know if taking Sonofit is safe. Since it contains all natural and safe ingredients, it is proven safew and effective.
- There are no known side-effects of using Sonofit.
- Because the ingredients are all natural, it is safe to take.
Chldren under the age of 18 and new mom's should not take Sonofit.
We also recommend consulting your physician before taking any new supplements or engaging in any new weight loss program.
The Pro's and Con's of Sonofit
Every product has it's pro's and con's. Sonofit is no different. There are things we like about it, and things we wish were a little different. In spite of the con's, we still like this product is a great way to address tinnitus and other hearing related problems.
Disclaimer: As mentioned, always take products under the care of your physician.
What We Like About SonofittaBeat
From the results reported by users and the tests they have run on Sonofit, there are many benefits of using the product.
- Made in an FDA and GMP approved facility
- Clinically tested natural ingredients
- GMO free
- No artificial stimulants
- Enhances eardrum health
- Relieves ear pain
- Enhances ear immunity
- Helps with ear infections
- Great 60 day money-back guarantees
- All natural forumla
- Bonuses for special orders
What We Dislike About Sonofit
- Only sold on the official website (be careful to avoid fake products claiming to be Sonofit)
- This is a limited time offer
- It may take longer (for some people) to see results
- Not suitable for children under age of 18
- Do not exceed the recommended doseage
It often takes time for the product to work effectively. It is recommended to use Sonofit for at least 3 months to get the best benefit.
Should You Buy Sonofit?
Sonoift helps you gain control of your hearing and ear problems. Taking the drops mean an improved lifestyle with no more medicine cabinet full of unregulated supplements or harmful chemicals with negative side-effects.
5 Reasons To Try Sonofit
1. Sonofit addresses the root issues causing tinnitus and other hearing and ear related problems.
2. Helps improve hearing, reduce ringing in the ear, and lessen feelings of dizziness & disorientation.
3. Uniquely formulated with natural ingredients that have been proven to effectively treat and relieve symptoms associated with tinnitus.
4. Has no known side effects, making it an attractive option for anyone who is looking for a non-invasive and effective solution.
5. Incorporates technology designed specifically to focus on the root cause of tinnitus, ensuring long-term relief from audible issues related to hearing loss & ear health problems.
100% Satisfaction 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with a product, simply return it within
60 days of receiving it and we’ll give you a full refund. It’s that simple.
Choose Below To Claim Your Discount Package
Research & Citations
- Altissimi G, Colizza A, Cianfrone G, et al. Drugs inducing hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and vertigo: an updated guide. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020 Aug 1;24(15):7946-52.
- Amplifon. Ototoxicity: which drugs can cause hearing loss or tinnitus [Internet]. Amplifon. Amplifon; 2021 [cited 2022 Sep 5].
- Arreola R, Quintero-Fabián S, López-Roa RI, et al. Immunomodulation and anti-inflammatory effects of garlic compounds. Journal of immunology research. 2015 Oct;2015.
- Bisht M, Bist SS. Ototoxicity: the hidden menace. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery. 2011 Jul;63(3):255-9.
- Brooks DN. An onion in your ear. The Journal of Laryngology & Otology. 1986 Sep;100(9):1043-6.
- Budhiraja SS, Cullum ME, Sioutis SS, et al. Biological activity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil component, terpinen-4-ol, in human myelocytic cell line HL-60. Journal of manipulative and physiological therapeutics. 1999 Sep 1;22(7):447-53.
- Carson CF, Hammer KA, Riley TV. Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: A Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties. Clinical Microbiology Reviews [Internet]. 2006 Jan 1;19(1):50–62.
- Cordeiro L, Figueiredo P, Souza H, et al. Terpinen-4-ol as an Antibacterial and Antibiofilm Agent against Staphylococcus aureus. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020 Jun 25;21(12):4531.
- Das J, Ramani R, Suraju MO. Polyphenol compounds and PKC signaling. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General Subjects. 2016 Oct 1;1860(10):2107-21.
- El Gizawy HA, Hussein MA, Abdel-Sattar E. Biological activities, isolated compounds and HPLC profile of Verbascum nubicum. Pharmaceutical biology. 2019 Jan 1;57(1):485-97.
- Eraslan G, Kanbur M, Aslan Ö, et al. The antioxidant effects of pumpkin seed oil on subacute aflatoxin poisoning in mice. Environmental toxicology. 2013 Dec;28(12):681-8.
- Hammill TL, Campbell KC. Protection for medication-induced hearing loss: the state of the science. International Journal of Audiology. 2018 Aug 24;57(sup4): S87-95.
- Javanbakht MH, Keshavarz SA, Djalali M, et al. Randomized controlled trial using vitamins E and D supplementation in atopic dermatitis. Journal of dermatological treatment. 2011 Jun 1;22(3):144-50.
- Kandeil MAM, Hassanin KMAA, Mohammed ET, et al. Pumpkin and Vitamin E as Potent Modulators of Apoptosis in Genta micin-induced Rat Nephrotoxicity. Asian Journal of Biochemistry [Internet]. 2018 Apr 11 [cited 2022 Sep 5];13(1):1–8.
- Lai TW, Cheng HL, Su TR, et al. Cichoric Acid May Play a Role in Protecting Hair Cells from Ototoxic Drugs. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2022 Jan;23(12):6701.
- Mahdavi S, Amiradalat M, Babashpour M, et al. The Antioxidant, Anticarcinogenic and Antimicrobial Properties of Verbascum thapsus L. Medicinal Chemistry. 2020 Nov 1;16(7):991-5.
- Sarrell EM, Cohen HA, Kahan E. Naturopathic treatment for ear pain in children. Pediatrics. 2003 May;111(5):e574-9.
- Seligmann H, Podoshin L, Ben-David J, et al. Drug-induced tinnitus and other hearing disorders. Drug Safety. 1996 Mar;14(3):198-212.
- Mason MJ, Farr MRB. Flexibility within the middle ears of vertebrates. The Journal of Laryngology & Otology [Internet]. 2013 Jan 1 [cited 2022 Sep 5];127(1):2–14.
- Melchart D, Linde K, Worku F, et al. Immunomodulation with Echinacea—a systematic review of controlled clinical trials. Phytomedicine. 1994 Dec 1;1(3):245-54.
- Miller SC. Echinacea: a miracle herb against aging and cancer? Evidence in vivo in mice. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2005 Sep 1;2(3):309-14.
- Mori HM, Kawanami H, Kawahata H, et al. Wound healing potential of lavender oil by acceleration of granulation and wound contraction through induction of TGF-β in a rat model. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2016 Dec;16(1):1-1.
- Panahi Y, Akhavan A, Sahebkar A, et al. Investigation of the effectiveness of Syzygium aromaticum, Lavandula angustifolia and Geranium robertianum essential oils in the treatment of acute external otitis: A comparative trial with cipro-floxacin. Journal of microbiology, immunology and infection. 2014 Jun 1;47(3):211-6.
- Peterfalvi A, Miko E, Nagy T, et al. Much more than a pleasant scent: A review on essential oils supporting the immune system. Molecules. 2019 Dec 11;24(24):4530.
- Rajbhandari M, Mentel R, Jha PK, et al. Antiviral activity of some plants used in Nepalese traditional medicine. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2009 Dec 1;6(4):517-22.
- Roberts LE, Eggermont JJ, Caspary DM, et al. Ringing ears: the neuroscience of tinnitus. Journal of Neuroscience. 2010 Nov 10;30(45):14972-9.
- Rodgers R. Does olive oil prevent earwax build-up? An experimental study. Practice Nursing. 2013 Apr;24(4):191-6.
- Romero C, Medina E, Vargas J, et al. In vitro activity of olive oil polyphenols against Helicobacter pylori. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry [Internet]. 2007 [cited 2019 Nov 26];55(3):680–6.
- Ruhl DS, Cable BB, Martell DW. Medication associated with hearing loss: 25 years of medical malpractice cases in the United States. Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery. 2014 Sep;151(3):431-7.
- Rybak LP, Ramkumar V. Ototoxicity. Kidney international. 2007 Oct 2;72(8):931-5.
- Maria Liduína Maia de Oliveira ML, Nunes-Pinheiro DC, Bezerra BM, et al. Topical anti-inflammatory potential of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) seed oil on acute and chronic skin inflammation in mice. Acta Scientiae Veterinariae. 2013;41(1):1-9.
- Sarrell EM, Cohen HA, Kahan E. Naturopathic Treatment for Ear Pain in Children. PEDIATRICS. 2003 May 1;111(5): e574–9.
- Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2001 Jul 1;155(7):796-9.
- Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2001 Jul 1;155(7):796-9.
- Martín-Saldaña S, Palao-Suay R, Aguilar MR, et al. pH-sensitive polymeric nanoparticles with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties against cisp-latin-induced hearing loss. Journal of Controlled Release. 2018 Jan 28;270:53-64.
- Uzun L, Balbaloglu E, Akinci H. Garlic-supplemented diet attenuates genta micin-induced ototoxicity: an experimental study. Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology. 2012 Feb;121(2):139-43.
- Martinez-Vega R, Partearroyo T, Vallecillo N, et al. Long-term omega-3 fatty acid supplementation prevents expression changes in cochlear homocysteine metabolism and ameliorates progressive hearing loss in C57BL/6J mice. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 2015 Dec 1;26(12):1424-33.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.
BuyGoods is the retailer of this product. BuyGoods is a registered trademark of BuyGoods, a Delaware corporation located at 1201 N Orange Street Suite #7223, Wilmington, DE, 19801, USA and used by permission. BuyGoods role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.